Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I ate today 1-4-12 and yesterday 1-3-12

So today was an ok day. I didn't do a good breakfast but it had protein and a fruit atleast. :)
The girls and I went with our friends Emilea, Oliviah, and Katelynn to see "Puss in Boots" and we had a blast for only $3....not to mention that I totally brought our lunch in and ate in while watching it!

Breakfast- banana and recovery shake (remember, can't do more than 6-8 oz in a 1/2 hour)
Snack- rest of recovery shake
Lunch- 3-4oz of lemon pepper grilled chicken and greens (3-4oz)
Snack- 2-3oz of sunflower seeds,almonds, and raisins
Dinner- 1/2 turkey leg and 3oz of 'dressing' (see my post on the recipe if interested)

Cherith is being good with following the meals...but not Emaline...nor my husband.
She's had pop tarts both days. And he didn't eat until supper tonight! Argh!

Yesterday was kinda hairy. I'm the only one the followed the nutritional guidelines. You see, we had an excuse. A GOOD one...we celebrated Jonah's 16th birthday at Genghis Grill. Yes, a person can eat on this challenge even THERE. Just ask for the starch on the side...and give it to someone else. :)

I know I had 2 eggs, a banana, a tangerine, 2oz of a pomegranate, almonds, and raisins, 1 cup of my brocoli salad, my kiddie size meal from Genghis Grill. (beef, pepper medley veggies, squash/zucchini, spinach, cilantro, brocoli, salt/pepper/garlic and curry.)

You don't know how hard it was to pass up what apparently was a DELICIOUS, mouth WATERING Reeces Peanut Butter Cake I made AND served for my SON'S 16th birthday....

No WAY am I losing a point. I'm on a mission!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment