Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My dietary diary....

is blank b/c I've been SO busy planning for an VERY unexpected twist in my job duties. Not that I'm complaining b/c I love the new subject matter, but it is so out of my comfort zone, I'm on level 10 almost ALL day and am mentally exhausted by the time I get to sit down (after 9:30pm).

I will assure anyone that's actually reading that I've not 'cheated' or gone off the challenge regulations. I have made it a point to eat 3 solid meals a day and atleast 2 snacks.

I will say that I am failing MISERABLY at getting my quota of h20 intake. I've only managed 32oz the last 4 days...which explains much of my dizziness and low blood pressure. But there's not much I can do about it other than forcing myself to drink what is there by a certain time. I've learned that I need a deadline in order to complete things...yes, I am a procrastinator.

Since I can't drink 1/2 hour before or after eating, nor can I drink more than 6oz @ one sitting, that limits when I can drink and how much I can consume at once. (Gone are the days of drinking my h20 allotment w/ Mason jars...all at once 2-3x a day. :) I KNOW I'm not the only person who did that. )
Also subtract about 45 min for every hour (from 7-4) while I'm at work b/c I'm walkin around and talking, coaching (still talking), mentoring students (and even more talking). I don't think about my h20 bottle in plain sight on my desk.

I determined last night, as I was planning for today, to drink my required h20 allotment while @ work (completed no later than workout). In order to do so, I have to have 2 bottles, one while @ my morning school and the other at my afternoon school. I need this visual reminder of what I have to accomplish.
So we will see how that goes. I still have 8oz left and need to head to my 2nd school. But in my defense, I did just eat one of the yummy egg muffins from the CrossFit Meal Swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment