Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blog #1 for inspiration for us NERDS

It's taken 34 yrs (out of 35) to recognize that I'm a nerd.
And I'm proud of it.

Having said that, there is a blog that was sent from above to meet my nerdy needs. ;)

It's called NERD FITNESS.http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/
And it's AMAZING.

I know you're thinking I'm overreacting, but I'm not.

If you're a:
 gamer,
fantasy reader,
LARPer,
dicehead,
or into anything nerdish...
THIS blog is for you as you journey (or continue to) from a NERD smelling like a Central Park DBL cheeseburger sitting in a closed room w/ 4 other smelly folks that can barely fit in the room playing MAGIC, to a FIT NERD, able to play WoW AND Wod with the best of them.

Steve Kamb and his crew has an amazing knack to know EXACTLY what to write about and HOW to write it that catches my nerdiness attention.

You nerds, the more you read, the more you will see how succinctly he has captured the NERD's soul and created a blog to encourage NERDS to be more than just cerebral.

Trust me, every post is a good read.

Instead of reading what latest shenanigans Kim Kardashian has gotten herself into while drinking your morning latte (hopefully skinny), check his blog out.

You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment