Monday, September 17, 2012

Entry #1 of the Lurong Living Challenge

L'Shana Tova!
Did Lurong Living do this on purpose or is it coincidental that we've begun a lifestyle transformation on a New Year?

Whatever the reason, I think it's great for the competition to start on a day that many celebrate as their New Year! What a great way to solidify better habits for longevity and happiness!

My progress so far....
It's 7:28 am on day 1 and I've eaten 1/2 of my breakfast. I'm almost too nervous to finish it but I know that my time is limited before my darlings walk in and I'm on GO til 2:15.

So far I've started the challenge off well, ok, only SO-SO by Crossfit Brigade standard, since I got 6 hrs of sleep. Gonna have to work on that if I'm going to go w/o a Monster Rehab for the next 9 weeks. ;)

But I took my Carlson Fish oil, prepared breakfast, got my lunch for today and tomorrow.

So we'll see... 

Again, I hope to have a Chag Sameach and wish everyone else the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment